Hi,

I just released pgn2scid v1.3. It's a bug-fix release to correct a minor
bug and to apply some small optimisations regarding the build process
(Windows executable only). See the change log on
https://github.com/CasualPyDev/pgn2scid for more information. Please report
any problems concerning this release because these optimisations haven't
been tested on a larger user base yet. During my tests on a Windows 10
machine everything works well, though.

Furthermore the windows executable is no longer available in the source
code repository. Instead, when you are on the project website, click on
'releases' to download the executable or just follow this link:

https://github.com/CasualPyDev/pgn2scid/releases

Kind regards,
Andreas Kreisig