On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 7:47 AM Adrian Petrescu <adr...@apetre.sc> wrote:

> I am on macOS Catalina, and I can happily report that it works very well! All
> major functionality that I use (loading an .si4 database, doing Stockfish
> analysis, connecting to FICS) all work flawlessly, as far as I can tell.

This is great news for those of us who can't reject upgrading to
Catalina forever. And thanks to Steve A for not giving up on it
totally and to Francois and Adrian for testing!

SCID isn't just the only real option on OSX, it is the option I prefer
to any of its "competition."

So if I am understanding correctly, regarding the TK frameworks etc:
this build works pretty well without doing anything special with TK,
etc after upgrading to Catalina?

Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org>