Just to be clear - the 64 bit ScidvsMac Catalina version i uploaded
links-to/uses an included 6month old 64 bit Tk Framework
i compiled. The current core-8.6-branch Framework still has uindesirable
bugs, though we are debugging this (while i am on holidays)
and if it's status improves, i wil probably update the Catalina version to
include the core-8.6-branch.

S.A