OK, this autoload bug is fixed in subversion patch. Cheers for the bug
report.

OK.. But there are some installation "gotchas". The new gui is
"scid-vs-960", but we don't have a new name for the new tkscid.. Which can
cause errors, as the new binary and gui must be used together. I recommend
removing the old tkscid and scid gui before doing a make clean and
configure on the patched code.

Ill try to make a windows package sometime, as this is solid code, apart
from our crappy installation.

S.