Ozkan made up a 32 bit Chess 960 program (thanks Oz).
https://sourceforge.net/projects/scidvspc/files/windows/Scid%20vs%20PC%20960-4.21.exe/download
I gave it a quick test and it seems fine. Please give it a test and if
there's no issues we'll try to put up a 64 bit version too.
Steven.
----------------------------------
PS - Minor changes since 4.21 :

Serious game: When using book, leave a comment when book is exited /
exhausted. todo: fix ::book::getMove

The new 'next moves' feature didn't work for transpositions at differing
depths (eg Millbase, Rahman v Carlsen 2008 Olympiad, 9. Bd3).

 Win/Draw/Loss infos (UCI_ShowWDL - new Stockfish feature). Author Michael
Brown/stevenaaus.

Add an undo point at the start of every annotation game.

Add a (switcher) menu item to show/hide the gamelist buttonbar.

Remember arrow lengths/widths (and a minor translation).

Batch stripping comments/vars could break the namebase. New namefile/flush
code and doco, for batch stripping comments/vars.

ECO window colours are no longer blue, and some typos.

Nasty hack to make the ECO browser 'Update' button work in a nice manner.

Import ECO button - extend the Play-UCI-Engine Opening Trainer to use any
line in the ECO Window