Thanks Francois. I have uploaded a new Wish-8.6.12 today which will
*hopefully* work with Monterey.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/scidvspc/files/mac-64bit-unsupported/Wish-8.6.12.tgz/download
Unfortunately it seems to have nasty performance regressions, but this may
be because it is compiled and/or tested on Mojave.

Users can install it over the top of  the existing frameworks in
/Applications/ScidvsMac.app/Contents/Frameworks/
But I'm really not fussed about supporting any macOS after Mojave.

S.A