It works, thank you guys!Chess on MacFuture of chess on macHopefully I am
wrongBye from ItalyLorenzo
    Il martedì 9 novembre 2021, 09:37:41 CET, Steve A <stevena...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

 Thanks Francois. I have uploaded a new Wish-8.6.12 today which will hopefully
work with Monterey.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/scidvspc/files/mac-64bit-unsupported/Wish-8.6.12.tgz/downloadUnfortunately
 it seems to have nasty performance regressions, but this may be because it is
compiled and/or tested on Mojave.

Users can install it over the top of  the existing frameworks in
/Applications/ScidvsMac.app/Contents/Frameworks/But I'm really not fussed about
supporting any macOS after Mojave.
S.A

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 3:36 PM Francois Vogel <francois.vogel...@gmail.com>