Hello,

To introduce myself, I am a hobbyist Linux packager, especially for SUSE's
openSUSE Tumbleweed[1][2]

As such, I like to package as much software as possible to enrich the
distribution, and so scid_vs_pc comes in

I made a first package draft, but had some questions before I can continue the
process of packaging

— openSUSE has a strict security policy[2], and scid_vs_pc breaks it by having
a lot of world-writeable files included
($SHAREDIR/bases/;$SHAREDIR/books;$SHAREDIR/engines/phalanx/eco.phalanx)

I would like to know if those definitely need to be shipped as world-writeable,
or if they can be switched to 664?

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas FORMICHELLA

[1]: https://opensuse.org