-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael Lach
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 12:16 PM
To: CSI Science
Subject: Re: [CPS Science]Demonstration Training

On 8/30/01 11:01 AM, "Mike Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For example, determining why Diet Pepsi floats in water while Pepsi sinks
> can be either a demonstration or an experiment.

There's also a temperature dependency on this. When I did this demo, I would
hold a Coke can tightly in my hand for a few minutes and that was enough
heat to make it float. Water was at room temperature.

There are lots of internet sites with demos like (I think) Mike Davis is
describing. Would they be of interest to list members?

-ML

--
Michael Lach
Chicago Public Schools