Hello,

Sorry for my newbie question. I am just starting with Scientific Linux.

I just started working with SL7. After it froze and I forcibly restarted it,
the reboot hangs at "A start job is running for Accounts Service" and "A start
job is running for Wait for Plymouth Boot Screen to Quit" and it refers me to
see systemctl status polkit.service, but it gives a black screen and then the
system hangs. I get the same message if I try to boot into Recovery mode as
well.

From googling, it seems it could be due to an update? If anyone has any
suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Jieun Yoo