Salut Victor,

Thanks, but no : I'm not recreating the repodata for the OS, as this is a
ticket to installation failures as you may remember.
Besides, if there was no information for the groups, I don't think the groups
would appear as 'available'.

One thing I did not mention is that the "yum groupinfo -v" command does display
a repository for all packages but one that's by the way mandatory:
subscription-manager
I can't find this one in the (local ?) repos.

Maybe that's the cause (?)
Regards

[root@dev7246 ~]# yum groupinfo -v Core
Config time: 0.010
Yum Version: 3.2.29
Setting up Group Process
rpmdb time: 0.001
group time: 0.478

Group: Core
 Group-Id: core
Setting up Package Sacks
0 packages excluded due to repository protections
pkgsack time: 1.401
 Mandatory Packages:
   acl-2.2.49-6.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   attr-2.4.44-7.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   audit-2.2-2.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   basesystem-10.0-4.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   bash-4.1.2-15.el6_4.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   coreutils-8.4-31.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   cpio-2.10-11.el6_3.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   cronie-1.4.4-12.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   12:dhclient-4.1.1-38.P1.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   e2fsprogs-1.41.12-18.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   filesystem-2.4.30-3.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   glibc-2.12-1.132.el6.i686

@irfu-sl
   glibc-2.12-1.132.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   initscripts-9.03.40-2.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iproute-2.6.32-31.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iptables-1.4.7-11.el6.i686

irfu-sl
   iptables-1.4.7-11.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iptables-ipv6-1.4.7-11.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iputils-20071127-17.el6_4.2.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   kbd-1.15-11.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   ncurses-5.7-3.20090208.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   openssh-server-5.3p1-94.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   passwd-0.77-4.el6_2.2.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   policycoreutils-2.0.83-19.39.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   procps-3.2.8-25.el6.i686

irfu-sl
   procps-3.2.8-25.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   rootfiles-8.1-6.1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   rpm-4.8.0-37.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   rsyslog-5.8.10-8.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   selinux-policy-targeted-3.7.19-231.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   setup-2.8.14-20.el6_4.1.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   2:shadow-utils-4.1.4.2-13.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   subscription-manager
   sudo-1.8.6p3-12.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   util-linux-ng-2.17.2-12.14.el6.i686

irfu-sl
   util-linux-ng-2.17.2-12.14.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   2:vim-minimal-7.2.411-1.8.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   yum-3.2.29-43.el6_5.noarch

@irfu-sl-fastbugs
   5:yum-autoupdate-2-6.3.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   yum-conf-sl-other-6-4.1.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
 Default Packages:
   aic94xx-firmware-30-2.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   atmel-firmware-1.3-7.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   b43-openfwwf-5.2-4.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   bfa-firmware-3.2.21.1-2.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   efibootmgr-0.5.4-11.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   1:grub-0.97-83.el6.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   ipw2100-firmware-1.3-11.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   ipw2200-firmware-3.1-4.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   2:ivtv-firmware-20080701-20.2.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iwl100-firmware-39.31.5.1-1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   1:iwl1000-firmware-39.31.5.1-1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iwl3945-firmware-15.32.2.9-4.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iwl4965-firmware-228.61.2.24-2.1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iwl5000-firmware-8.83.5.1_1-1.el6_1.1.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iwl5150-firmware-8.24.2.2-1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iwl6000-firmware-9.221.4.1-1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iwl6000g2a-firmware-17.168.5.3-1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   iwl6050-firmware-41.28.5.1-2.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   kernel-firmware-2.6.32-431.5.1.el6.noarch

@install-sl-security
   2:libertas-usb8388-firmware-5.110.22.p23-3.1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   2:postfix-2.6.6-2.2.el6_1.x86_64

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   ql2100-firmware-1.19.38-3.1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   ql2200-firmware-2.02.08-3.1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   ql23xx-firmware-3.03.27-3.1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   ql2400-firmware-7.00.01-1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   ql2500-firmware-7.00.01-1.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   rt61pci-firmware-1.2-7.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   rt73usb-firmware-1.8-7.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   xorg-x11-drv-ati-firmware-7.1.0-3.el6.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   5:yum-conf-sl6x-1-2.noarch

@anaconda-ScientificLinux-201312051447.x86_64/6.1
   zd1211-firmware-1.4-4.el6.noarch