ginkgo cadx works flawlessly on sl6, on 32 and 64 bit pcs.
it's an open source project, but if you need, there is also
a certified version for diagnostic use:

http://ginkgo-cadx.com/en/

francesco

Il 14/03/14 20:25, Keith Lofstrom ha scritto:
Any SL6.x 32 bit users with a known-good viewer for DICOM (.dcm, .dicom)
medical images?  I've downloaded many different source packages, and they
fail to compile with SL6 libraries, or fail to work properly, at least
with the 3 known-good image sets I have.

I can install a Fedora guest under virtualbox, there are programs tuned
to various older or newer distros than ours, but I prefer to run natively.

Keith