On Thu, 15 May 2014, Connie Sieh wrote:

On Thu, 15 May 2014, Dag Wieers wrote:
 On Tue, 8 Apr 2014, ToddAndMargo wrote:

>  Any rumors as to when EL 7 will be out?

 There was an announcement today from Red Hat about a virtual event named
 "Redefining the Enterprise OS" at June 10. The content seems to be
 centered around RHEL7 features and functionality, so there is a big chance
 that this is around the time RHEL7 goes GA.

The RHEL 7 Public Release Candidate has been out since April 21. Our complete guess is June or early July. So "This redefining the OS" sounds probable. Only guessing .

Adding some more guesswork, if they would plan a virtual event around the time RHEL7 is released, my take is that the golden release is ready now (or at least not being delayed for any blocking issues). So any required changes after this date would be released as updates.

We can start placing bets and then verify who won at GA time ;-)

--
-- dag wieers, d...@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/
-- dagit linux solutions, cont...@dagit.net, http://dagit.net/