This is exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you!
Now to learn some new tools...

-Mark
On 04/21/2016 01:39 PM, Pat Riehecky wrote:
Hi Mark,

We use lorax (in SL) to create the install trees and pungi to create the
media (was in EPEL).

You can host an SL context on the DVD following:
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/7/contexts/#_context_directory_structure

You can also use the attached script to build a DVD.

Pat