On 04/24/2016 07:43 PM, ToddAndMargo wrote:
On Apr 24, 2016 20:32, "ToddAndMargo" <toddandma...@zoho.com
<mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>> wrote:

    Hi All,

    Seems like SL7 is not keeping up with Firefox and Thunderbird
    updates anymore.  EL Linux is suppose to keep up with security
updates
    but Red Hat obviously picks and chooses: Firefox and Thunderbird
    are typically left unpatched.

    Is there some repo out there for Firefox and Thunderbird to
    fills the gap?  Or, should I go back to using the binaries
    from releases.mozilla.org <http://releases.mozilla.org>?

    Many thanks,
    -T