On Fri, 29 Apr 2016, Pat Riehecky wrote:

On 04/28/2016 01:25 PM, Graham Allan wrote:
 After the excitement of seeing firefox 45.1 ESR released for SL, we're
 getting a handful of reports of frequent crashing.

 I've had people try the obvious things (disable plugins esp. flash, create
 a new firefox profile, reboot entire workstation) without any obvious
 improvement.

 Just wondering if anyone else has seen the same thing. Not seeing anything
 reported in bugzilla, but it's only been ~1 day.

 Graham

I've not seen any issues running it nearly 100% of the time since the release.

Pat

I'll just second Pat: no problem encountered so far, despite heavy use.

Just in case that might make a difference (it did, occasionally, in the past): I'm having 16 GiB of memory in my desktop.

Iosif Fettich