> I was going to see Cruise in War of the World anyway.
> But were you? Are you now? Has his crazy behavior
> impacted whether you will go see him in war of The Worlds.

Why see Cruise's new film? Instead, I can read the tabloid stories
about the feud between Cruise and Shields. The tabloid dialogue will
probably be better than the film's dialogue.

The best comeback from an insult was a quote by Brooke Shields about
Cruise and his love interest. While inviting Cruise and Holmes to
see Shields in the hit London musicial "Chicago" Shields said, "If
he wants to see Chicago, I've left him two tickets - one adult, one
child."

ROTFLMAO!!

Source:
http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/shields%20mocks%