From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Bosco Bosco
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 2:12 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: War of the Worlds-Has Cruise's Meltdown
Affected Whether You Will Go See It

I have followed this discussion a little bit and the Tom Cruise
chemicals are bad freakout a little bit and I have to wonder a couple
of things. First, Where did Tom Cruise get his medical degree?
Second,  are there really people who make medical and health
decisions on the basis of the opinion of an actor? Yep Im a giggling
both at Tom Cruise and the bevy of reactionaries who are calling him
dangerous.

For the record, I used antidepressants because I had various
seratonin issues related to other body chemistry issues. It worked
great. I got better and now I dont need them anymore. Had I not had
them, I probably would not be here today. I also had a roommate who
had a kid who needed ritalin. Without it he was dysfunctional in the
extreme. With it he could actually go to school and function with the
"normal" kids. he was miserable without it and well happy with it.
Yep, for the record Tom Cruise is a moron.

Bosco