From: Meta
Date: 08/18/05 11:43:22
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Reality is often more interesting than sci-fi!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "g123curious" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Feeling depressed? Are you disappointed with the current crop of sci-
> fi TV shows and films? Are you upset with your government and the
> current state of politics?
>
> Don't despair. There is balance in the universe. Things are never as
> bad as they seem. Reality is often more interesting than sci-fi. This
> should bring a huge smile to your face:
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/08/15/austrian_signs/
>
> Enjoy!
>
> George
> Captain
> The USS Ronald E. McNair (Boston)

I was very surprised at my results.
My footprint is 2.1 and planets needed was 1.2.
I think the meat eating got me. I've got my family
down to a few days a week on average of no meat, but as Dad is
a serious carnivore, so far no meat dinner is out of the question.

Meta

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web.

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>