"Keith are you sure the reason you don't like it that they are no sisters
> with great asses in it? Just kidding. I know better. "

You cut me to the quick! I'd "never" let a comely lady's assets dictate whether
or not I watch a show or movie! If I did, shows like "All of Us" and "Charmed"
would be on my list of shows to watch, and they ain't! I'd have been glued to
the TV to salivate over Seven of Nine on Voyager, instead of missing over two
seasons of that series during its first run.  And Lord knows, I'd *own* a copy
of "Trois", starring Kenya Moore (in a menage a trois to boot!) But nope, even
Kenya's not enough for me. "Trois" is so laughably bad I can't stomach it more
than once.

Maybe I need to give "Prison Break" a chance. I try to do that for all new
shows for at least the first month.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM