  From: Said Kakese Dibinga
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:55 AM
  Subject: [scifinoir2] 50 Cent Disagrees With Kanye West

  50 Cent Disagrees With Kanye West

  1 hour, 25 minutes ago

  Rap feuds aren't usually about differing opinions on President Bush. However,
that appears to be the case between 50 Cent and Kanye West.

  50 says he disagrees with West's infamous statement that "George Bush doesn't
care about black people," proclaimed during a September telethon for Hurricane
Katrina victims.

  "I think people responded to it the best way they can," 50 told
ContactMusic.com. "What Kanye West was saying, I don't know where that came
from."

  Instead, 50 said, "The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an
act of God."

  It wouldn't be the first time 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson,
made comments that weren't flattering of West. In a September interview with
MTV, 50 - while otherwise complimentary of the popular "Gold Digger" rapper -
said: "I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me."

  "After 50 Cent, (hip-hop fans) was looking for something non-confrontational,
and they went after first thing that came along. That was Kanye West, and his
record took off."

  West's second album, "Late Registration," has remained near the top of the
charts since debuting Aug. 30.

  50 stars in the upcoming film "Get Rich or Die Tryin," a biopic of the rapper
that is set to open Nov. 9.

  ___

  On the Net:

  http://www.contactmusic.com

  Copyright © 2005 The Associated Press.

  "If you could make a difference, what would you do?"...Said Kakese Dibinga

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM