I got 8 out of 17!  It said badly maimed, but still alive!  I say LIFE
SUPPORT and artificial limbs!  LOL!

Maurice
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Leslee Freeman
Date: 03/03/06 21:46:08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] What would you do?
 
11 out of 17. 

Badly maimed. Figures, given the year I've had!
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 5:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] What would you do?



  In a message dated 3/3/06 11:48:50 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:


  > FYI:
  > 
  > Test your survival skills and knowledge:
  > http://www.spicolisbarleybin.com/games/survival.swf
  > 
  > After taking the test, I scored 10 of 17. Alive, but
  > badly injured. What's your score?
  > 
  > George
  > 

  I scored a 16 out of 17 (I blew the last question).   But then again I was
an 
  ex-boyscout and Discovery/Science channel junky.   :D

  -GTW


  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



  SPONSORED LINKS Science fiction and fantasy  Genre magazine  


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    a..  Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web.
      
    b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

 Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web.
  
 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 





 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to