My understanding from my source is that "The CHristmas Invasion" was sort of a
treat to hold us over till the new series came along.

Cat Corley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I think David Tenant did a good job as
well. I actually thought that
the Christmas Invasion was the beginning of the new season. I still
haven't heard an actual date for the new season . You?

Cat

Yahoo! Groups Links

"Excuse me while I whip this out."
                    Cleavon Little , "Blazing Saddles"