Most of te books I saw on Voyager (more brain-cleaning needed, now) were of an 
in terstitial nature events during the voyage home. The ending itself, 
"bang-we're-back"? Served to remind me of why I missed three years and change 
of it. I try to watch the airings on Spike weekday afternoons. Some are better 
than I remember the first time around, but some only prove how grand a waste 
the entire concept was. "Tuvix"? Bye-bye...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          I guess so, the same way Kirk and Picard 
ultimately realized being Captain was the thing for them. Although, in the 
possible future Q showed us in "All Good Things..." Picard had become an 
admiral before leaving Starfleet. Janeway got promoted to an admiral quickly, 
but I guess seven years of keeping the Voyager crew together warrants any 
promotion she wanted

Speaking of Voyager, I always did hate the way Voyager ended. I wanted to see 
followup when the crew returned. Anyone read any official books on it? Did 
Chakotay and the other Maquis have to stand trial, their years of service on 
Voyager notwithstanding? I could see them all avoiding prison, but being kicked 
out of Starfleet. After all, they did violate the Prime Directive and kill who 
knows how many Cardassians. And I've loved to see how Seven manages on a world 
crowded with illogical humans, after decades of safe group think as a Borg, and 
then the relatively safe confines of Voyager.

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Sisko would *never* cope with being flag-rank. He's a hands-*on* guy.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: 
In a message dated 2/16/07 1:41:13 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Thanks. Hell, if Sisko has spacetime powers, he could still be a starfleet 
> Admiral and be home for Cassidy!
> 
> 

Yeah. That's possible but it wouldn't be Sisko. Besides from what I've 
got from the book he's still a important player in the DS9 universe. So he can 
be anywhere the Star Trek francise needs him to be.

-GTW

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get 
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A 
Country"

---------------------------------
Never Miss an Email
Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



         


"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get 
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A 
Country"
 
---------------------------------
Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people 
who know.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to