In a message dated 4/14/2007 1:16:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
* Kristanna Loken isn't a very good actress. She was stiff and delivered her
lines with all the emotion of a Vulcan.  Maybe it was the dialogue and
uninspired writing, which were should' 'nuff problems,but I doubt it. But then,
what
reason is there to expect the latest Terminator to have acting ability?
I saw the opening ten minutes. I turned it off.  They should have kept the
actress that played her in the original TV movie. If not, they should have
found
someone else.

I knew that people were not going to like it. The previews looked horrible.