never saw that miniseries. Was it good? The last cartoon-cum-comic that I read
was the first few issues of the "Battle of the Planets" comic (might have been
called "G-Force" or "Gotchaman"). The comic is surprisingly good.

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

Now we're talkin'. The Herculoids, too. Keith, did you by any chance see the
Space Ghost miniseries that DC put out a couple of years ago? I think it was
DC. It was sort of a reimagining.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Ain't feelin' Tom Terrific either! For the really old
'toons, my faves have to be Mighty Mouse (and the '80s reboot by Ralph Bashki),
Mighty Heroes, Wacky Racers, Cool McCool, Herculoids, Space Ghost, Birdman,
Hercules (real old one), Felix the Cat, Luno, Hector Heathcoat, anything from
the Rocky and Bullwinkle show, and just about anything from the Hanna-Barbera
early days, from Top Cat to Snagglepuss.

From: "Reece Jennings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
LOLLOL!!!! Hey, we all have our freaky choices!
I used to LOVE Tom Terrific!

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/>

_____