Saw it today with my kids. There's enough typical Simpsons Potty
Humor to interest all the ten year olds in the world. The plot is
slighty more complex than the regular TV show but overall the
Simpsons simply don't translate to the large screen that well, or at
least on this go round. I was actually bored a couple of three times.
There are some good moments but overall it lacked the edgey punch of
the TV series. I'd give it a C+ . I think fans will appreciate it but
no one will walk away thinking it's the best Simpsons ever.

Bosco

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222