He's actually both American and the UK.  I've heard some people hate his
"fake" American Accent.  He was born in Glasgow, Scotland, and raised in
Joliet, Illinois. He returned to the UK, after graduating from College.

Martin wrote:

> When I first watched it, I didn't know that Barrowman was American. I
> thought he was just another Brit expertly faking an American accent.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Gymfig%40aol.com> wrote: I liked it. The
> American accent seems out of place.

> http://www.aol. com <http://www.aol.com>

> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will
> get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man
> Without A Country"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: