To Quote the greatest punk band of all time, the Big Boys: "Fun, Fun,
Fun!!!"

--- Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/
>

> My take: AAAAAAbsolutely. Yes. Sorry, folks. This is pretty dang
> gone
> awesome. I can almost tolerate Gwyneth Paltrow in it, just because
> Robert
> Downey, Jr. is perfect. "The Dark Knight" had better bring it, or
> Marvel
> wins yet again. This is so far  the only  one of these comic movies
> I would
> like to see in HD.

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html