If I remember correctly the first Spider-Man teaser was the Twin
Towers web spot. It didn't appear in the movie but it certainly whet
the appetite for what was coming.

I would be a little disappointed if the Iron Man vs. jets sequence
doesn't appear in the film but like other folks have mentioned it
looks like a potentially great take on Iron Man.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hated "Top Gun". The trailer was *fun*. It had me sold on the idea
that the entire movie might be fun. Now, it's basically a creation
meant to *sell* the movie. I feel cheated. Maybe not you, but that's
the wonder of diversity speaking.

> Justin Mohareb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:                               You were only happy because of
the jet scene?  The rest of the trailer, it
>  meant nothing.  it was just "hey, jets!"?
>
>  You may want to watch Top Gun.
>
>  JJ Mohareb
>
>  On 9/16/07, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  >   Justin, it bothers me.
>  >
>  > What if you look up a woman on Yahu Personals, and she says that
she's
>  > five-six, long brown hair and drives a Lamborghini? And, when
yous how up
>  > for the date, it's five-six after she puts on the six-inch
platforms, the
>  > long brown hair was from Elmo's Wig Emporium and the Lamborghini
belongs to
>  > her jealous husband?
>  >
>  > I saw this thing and got happy. I thought for sure that I'd be
seeing
>  > this, and now I learn I won't be. False advertising.
>  >
>  > Justin Mohareb <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <justinmohareb%40gmail.com>>
>  > wrote: According to him, one SCENE with IM and jets is not in
the movie.
>  >
>  > And that gets an SFW.
>  >
>  > JJ Mohareb
>  >
>  > On 9/16/07, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<truthseeker_013%
40yahoo.com>>
>  > wrote:
>  > >
>  > > Folks, I fear that I've picked up some disturbing news about
this from a
>  > > friend who runs another website. According to him, this
trailer isn't
>  > even
>  > > in the movie, was shot just for ad purposes.
>  > >
>  > > http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3726
>  > >
>  > > Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <yokozuna%40globalsoulmedia.com><yokozuna%
40globalsoulmedia.com>>
>  > > wrote:
>  > >
>  > > http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/
>  > >
>  > > My take: AAAAAAbsolutely. Yes. Sorry, folks. This is pretty
dang gone
>  > > awesome. I can almost tolerate Gwyneth Paltrow in it, just
because
>  > Robert
>  > > Downey, Jr. is perfect. "The Dark Knight" had better bring it,
or Marvel
>  > > wins yet again. This is so far the only one of these comic
movies I
>  > would
>  > > like to see in HD.
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > > "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only
angels will
>  > get
>  > > organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A
Man Without