No arguement from me. All three are tedious.

I would have loved if Kensei had actually been killed and Hiro took
up the mantle. That would have been more interesting to me than the
superhero Shogun knockoff we got.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As bad as those two back stories are, I think the toxic twins
crying
> every week are worse.
>
> Daryle wrote:
> >

> > Great idea!
> >
> > If DL comes back as a super-villain, and hence a star of the
show, there
> > will be no stopping this show. It will have been worth sitting
through
> > half
> > a season of fluff if that’s how it plays out.
> >
> > I’m curious, why did everybody hate the Hiro-back-in-time
segment of
> > this
> > season so much? Considering how much we had to sit through for
> > Micah’s mom’s
> > back-story in season 1, this has been pretty mild.
> >
> > On 10/24/07 8:36 AM, "Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:truthseeker_013%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
> >

> > > I don't think he's dead either, Tracey. My thinking is that
he's been
> > > imprisoned inside the coffin he was buried in, that the coffin
is
> > specially
> > > made to negate his phasing ability. If I'm right, when he comes
out,
> > I could
> > > see him being a bad guy in the interests of getback.
> > >
> > > "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>
> > > <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> > wrote: I read
> > somewhere that
> > > he might not be dead and that he was returning as
> > > a bad guy. Don't know how true that is. The show is meandering
so
> > > much, I can not tell
> > >
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:KeithBJohnson%40comcast.net>

Coast?

> > <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com> ,

disappointing. I