Isn't she just a doll, James? Didn't know she existed until "Hitchhiker's
Guide".

And I feel the same way about the overall product, save for being furiously
unhappy with the Brother being the Dog. And the ending could've done with a bit
more of an embellish.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                               I've enjoyed it mostly
so far - better than a fork in the eye - but not so
 enthralling that I'd consider purchasing the DVD.

 Of course, I loves me some Zooey though, so that may be part of it...

 James Landrith
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
 AIM: jlnales * ICQ: 148600159
 MSN and Yahoo! Messenger: jlandrith
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlandrith
 http://www.jameslandrith.com
 http://www.multiracial.com
 http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/

 > Anyone? not hearing any reviews. I have the next week-and-a-half off from
 > work, and wondering if i should watch the miniseries, or clear up the tape
 > for "Avatar" and "Legion of Superheroes"

 > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Keith Johnson)
 >
 > When I realized "Tin Man" was a three-part miniseries, and that tonight
 > would run it up against "Heroes" and "K*Ville", i elected to record the
 > whole thing and watch it this weekend in one long marathon. Anyone watch
 > part one last night? How was it?
 >
 > Hoping it was as cool as the trailers led me to hope...

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"