I watched part one last night. I found it interesting and creative
reimagining of the tale but it has a lot of the typical short comings
of Sci-fi channel original programing. The script and the dialogue
can tend to get a little awkward. There are some cheesy plot points
and the direction and editing can feel ham handed. On the flipside,
it's really pretty fun so far and the story is has been both
intriguing and  relatively well conceived. It's good enough to drive
me to finish it this weekend before my girl has to go back to Mass
for another ten days of work.

I'll probably netflix it when it is released on DVD in the future. I
probably will not buy it. Unless my kids really want it.

Bosco
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Anyone? not hearing any reviews. I have the next week-and-a-half
> off from work, and wondering if i should watch the miniseries, or
> clear up the tape for "Avatar" and "Legion of Superheroes"

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Keith Johnson)
>
> When I realized "Tin Man" was a three-part miniseries, and that
> tonight would run it up against "Heroes" and "K*Ville", i elected
> to record the whole thing and watch it this weekend in one long
> marathon. Anyone watch part one last night? How was it?
>
> Hoping it was as cool as the trailers led me to hope...

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs