SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

  You might give them *ideas*...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
          Huh????

I thought Jackson was directing.

Will we have elves doing martial arts now?

Will young master Toby make an appearance as young Bilbo?

Will Halle Berry be cast as the first black eleven princess?

Will we see heads and guts at the great dwarf battle?

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"