yeah, he's gotta direct!

From: Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I thought the reason Jackson wasn't directing was because he had
another project in the works and it would take to long to get to the
Hobbit. Seems like the same might be true of Raimi. I say we start a
petition to bring Jackson back to the helm

--- "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Raimi Helming Hell, Then Hobbit
>
> Spider-Man director Sam Raimi will return to his genre roots to
> helm
> Drag Me to Hell, a supernatural thriller he wrote with his brother,
> Ivan
> Raimi, Variety reported.
>
> After Drag Me to Hell, Raimi is expected to helm the Hobbit films
> for
> New Line and MGM now that Peter Jackson, who will executive-produce
> the
> movies, has made it clear he won't direct them, the trade paper
> reported.
>
> Hell, a morality tale about the unwitting recipient of a
> supernatural
> curse, will go into production early next year. It will be financed
>
> through Ghost House, a joint venture Raimi and Rob Tapert formed
> several
> years ago with Mandate Pictures.
>
> Raimi and Tapert will produce with Grant Curtis, and Josh Donen
> will
> executive-produce with Mandate's Nathan Kahane and Joe Drake.
>
> Tapert said the Raimis wrote the script well before the formation
> of
> Ghost House. It was originally written under the title The Curse
> and
> completed right after the siblings collaborated on 1992's Army of
> Darkness, which Sam Raimi directed.
>
> http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=46618
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.