They kept bouncing it all over the place...No wonder why no one watched it....

Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nah I think it was a case of nobody was watching this show. I can¹t think
of 25 people I know, including this list, who were watching it. 4400 just
seemed like a miniseries gone wild to me. Dead Zone as well. I really liked
the first 2 seasons of Dead Zone, but it just seemed to fall off.

On 12/21/07 9:55 AM, "Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, Skiffy's influence spreads, I see. :(
>
> "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> > wrote: Peters: 4400 Is
> Canceled
> http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=46613
> <http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&amp;id=46613>
> Scott Peters, creator of USA Network's The 4400, announced on the show's
> official forum that the series has been canceled.
>
> "It's with great sadness that I pass along to you the information I've
> just received: The 4400 has been canceled," Peters wrote on Dec. 18.
> "We've had a great time bringing you this story and submersing you in
> the lives of all these incredible characters. Thank you especially to
> the folks on the board here whose tireless devotion to the show is
> nothing short of remarkable."
>
> Cast member Jacqueline McKenzie posted her own reaction to the news on
> her MySpace.com page. "I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone
> here for writing those petitions!" she said, referring to a fan campaign
> to save the show. "I know I speak for all the cast: We really appreciate
> the support and dedication of our fans! Thank you!"
>
> Peters, who is also an executive producer, said that he broke the news
> to cast member Joel Gretsch. "We had a great talk about what we all
> accomplished and how much we'll miss our family that is our crew and our
> cast ... and our fans," Peters wrote. "But at least we got to go out
> with a bang! I had an awesome time directing the last episode. I think I
> got to make almost every single cast member cry (on camera). How much
> fun was that?"
>
> Peters helmed the final episode of the series, "The Great Leap Forward,"
> which aired on Sept. 16, 2007. The show ran for four seasons on USA.
> (USA Network is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM.)
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
> organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
> Country"

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie