as far as the schedule? I hear that, it's why i lost track of both it and
Deadzone. And even freakin' reruns aren't shown in order anymore, so you can't
catch up on the off season like you used to be able to do..

From: Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
They kept bouncing it all over the place...No wonder why no one watched it....

Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nah I think it was a case of nobody was watching this show. I can¹t think
of 25 people I know, including this list, who were watching it. 4400 just
seemed like a miniseries gone wild to me. Dead Zone as well. I really liked
the first 2 seasons of Dead Zone, but it just seemed to fall off.

On 12/21/07 9:55 AM, "Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, Skiffy's influence spreads, I see. :(
>
> "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> > wrote: Peters: 4400 Is
> Canceled
> http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=46613
> <http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&amp;id=46613>
> Scott Peters, creator of USA Network's The 4400, announced on the show's
> official forum that the series has been canceled.
>
> "It's with great sadness that I pass along to you the information I've
> just received: The 4400 has been canceled," Peters wrote on Dec. 18.
> "We've had a great time bringing you this story and submersing you in
> the lives of all these incredible characters. Thank you especially to
> the folks on the board here whose tireless devotion to the show is
> nothing short of remarkable."
>
> Cast member Jacqueline McKenzie posted her own reaction to the news on
> her MySpace.com page. "I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone
> here for writing those petitions!" she said, referring to a fan campaign
> to save the show. "I know I speak for all the cast: We really appreciate
> the support and dedication of our fans! Thank you!"
>
> Peters, who is also an executive producer, said that he broke the news
> to cast member Joel Gretsch. "We had a great talk about what we all
> accomplished and how much we'll miss our family that is our crew and our
> cast ... and our fans," Peters wrote. "But at least we got to go out
> with a bang! I had an awesome time directing the last episode. I think I
> got to make almost every single cast member cry (on camera). How much
> fun was that?"
>
> Peters helmed the final episode of the series, "The Great Leap Forward,"
> which aired on Sept. 16, 2007. The show ran for four seasons on USA.
> (USA Network is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM.)
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
> organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
> Country"

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: