I actually like small tvs myself.  I do not prefer them, but I shocked
my husband when we first started living together.  if we both wanted to
watch tv and view different programs, I would offer to go watch the
small TV in the bedroom.  I like the coziness.    So you are not totally
alone in your penchant for small TVs.  However, I would not put a large
TV in a storage room.  I like them too.  Why do you prefer small TVs?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: