doing the calculations, as you said.

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I remember feeling the same when I was young. I did not need every
character to be young like me, however, if truth be told I did relate
more to the younger characters. But in our world people are different
ages, so it felt like something of our world. It felt right. Not
every part seems to fit someone in their mid-twenties. I think they did
surveys and focus groups with the people who were the most frequent
movie goers and uncovered that most of the related more closely to
those closer to their age and perhaps were more motivated to go see a
movie with characters closer to their age and as a result, 60% of all
movies feature characters in their mid-twenties. Ugh...