More than trouble for me. A few weeks ago, some of my kind friends :P saw fit
to treat me to Movie Night.

"Arachnophobia", followed by "Eight Legged Freaks". I didn't sleep well for
some time afterward...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I
have trouble watching those, but some I do. I like the ones were a
woman is a Black Widow Spider killing off lustful unsuspecting men who
cross her path.