a good action flick simply because the stars were in their 30s or 40s.

From: "Mike Street" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I saw National Treasure 2 last night and it was good actually. I'm
pretty much into anything that involves puzzles and decoding
something. I play a lot of turn based card games, and I enter just
about any online contest that involves puzzle solving. My favorite
online puzzle contest was the Da Vinic Code. It was really well done.
But NT2 was wayyy better then the first one. And it was cross
generational so not all movie are youth obsessed. This one was totally
for the 30+ audience. The young people in this movie only played a
minor role. You can't make Nick Cage look younger then 35 esp. with
the hair plugs he's got going on.