That's what I read,  but I did not know whether it had been updated.
Since reading the Wikipedia profile, at least I understand why I have
liked him and why it is so hard to let go.  The man was a card
carrying,outspoken liberal for years.  It also shed like on another star
I've admired who was all the way to the right... Jimmy Stewart.  It
seems the same thing happened to him. It still saddens me that Heston
got so ugly in his old age