True...Now why are you messin' wit our heads??

Reece Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          "In my opinion the new mac
OS is nothing more than apple embracing the
Windows OS at the cost of mac fans."

Amen. It's the old show me the money formula. When Apple became
Big corporate, I'm sure they realized that the BIG money wasn't in the
colleges,
because even though students used MACs in school, the corporate world
basically
runs on Dunkin' Donuts and Microsoft...

Corporations have no fans.

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/>

_____