Keith, to summon Ol' Bub Hisself! The former and latter of that set will be
airing Saturday, if memory serves...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  you haven't lived 'til you've seen "Chupacabra" or
one of the many bad-CGI films like "Doom Troopers" or "Gargoyles"

From: Astromancer
Strong??? I don't even have to put any effort in avoiding that crap...All I
have to do is see a bug or psychotic animal and I'm watching the History
Channel...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" wrote: You have to be strong,
know it will be bad, REAL BAD, VERY VERY BAD, and
do not even consider watching the so-called "most dangerous night on
television". It is only dangerous for your love of the genre. It is
rarely even b-movie, campy, funny bad. It is chronic, kill your love of
campy, funny B-movies. These are W-Movies. Their star ratings on a
scale of 1 to 5 are usually negative -2 or even lower. There are no
exceptions. I know each time you hope there will be that one rare gem,
but it will not happen.

Now, repeat after me...
I will not watch The Scifi Channel's "most dangerous night on television"