From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 6:32 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] OT: NFL Umpire Fined for Choke Hold on Player

i forgot that; what do you referee?

From: "Reece Jennings" <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com>
yahoo.com>
I am a Zebra (note the capitalization!), and I know and agree with the
words.
We are human, and mistakes with calls, while hard to take, are sometimes
made.
That's the reason for instant replay. I have some calls I've made that I
would
give anything to take back.

But to put hands on a player...NEVER!!!

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyho
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com> mesavers.com
<http://www.legacyho <http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/> mesavers.com/>

_____