In a message dated 5/20/2008 6:52:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

This is the same stubborn attitude that got us mired in Viet Nam and
Iraq.

Talking to insurgents that are not even recognize by the Iraq government will
not help the situation. You can not be held hostage by someone who wants to
fill his fathers;s shoes.

Who are They?

Iseal has and American Jewish groups have forced Obama to do a 180 on his
views on the Isreal states.

Jimmy Carter, the greatest ex-president ever, is an intelligent and
moral man.
Jimmy Carters was not very good as a President.

As president he made intelligent and moral decisions.  He
was undermined by a "not-so-liberal" media, a facile political
opportunist named Ronald Reagan and the on-going stupidity of the
American people.

Of coursee nothing is ever his fault. He knew that the Shah was trouble but
toasted him in Iran. First he praises him, then abandons him. 444 days / Rising
inflation and unemployment did not help him.

Last time I checked, there was a surplus when Bush took office.
Clintons the evil racist man did not. Lat time eI checked Democrats were
spending money like crazy. Last time I checked the Democrats did not have the
votes to bring the troops home. Lat time I checked Democrats still allowed jobs
go overseas.

My history book fails to note that the concept of "eminent domain" was
fashioned during the Clinton Administration.  Further, the "liberal"
judges who "sided with them" were put on the bench by those noted
liberals Reagan and Bush.

True. It was the evil conservative judges that voted against it.

Obama is sitting on a quarter billion dollar campaign fund raised ten
to one hundred dollars at a time.  How does that make him beholden to
Corporate America?

You don't get that kind of money from little kids empyting their piggy
banks..

_http://www.alternet.org/election08/72079/_
(http://www.alternet.org/election08/72079/)

favorites at AOL Food.