From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 8:50 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Do We Need a Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy?

Yeah I know I just disagree about the Matrix sequels.
Superman 3 was painfully awful, superman 4 actually had the potential to be
better, but was horrible.
Blade 3 was a joke, with Snipes sleepwalking through the role, and Jessica
Biel getting really irritating with her "see my body and see how tough i am"
posturing.  I laughed at the climactic battle....

From: "Tracey de Morsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I enjoyed the Matrix Trilogy too, but I do not think that counts because in
the minds of most fans (myself included), the sequels were not as good as
the first one. Spidey two was as good or better than Spidey 1, but three,
in my opinion lost the magic. Other movies in with the first sequel was as
good or almost as good the original, the part three quality diminished
significantly, in my opinion include Tim Burton's Batman, Blade, and
Donner's Superman.

By the way, I think the First Star Wars Trilogy for also qualify as a
success