From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: OT: Who Are You Watching to Cover the DNC?
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 10:24 PM

oh, so you're just *now* proud to be an American? Well, one more name to
scratch off the list of eligible Presidential candidates. (And don't feel
lonely: my e-mails to this group alone would ban me from running for Prez for
this and several other lives!)

From: Martin <truthseeker_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] com>

I believe that it was. After hearing that, now I *am* proud to be an American.

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=fQUxw9aUVik

--- On Tue, 8/26/08, KeithBJohnson@ comcast.net <KeithBJohnson@ comcast.net>