Late presentation of the First Laugh of the Day Award goes to...rave!

--- On Tue, 8/26/08, ravenadal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: ravenadal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Cher's the Next Catwoman?
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 7:09 PM

            Dude, Catwoman is supposed to be hot...Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt,

Michelle Pfeiffer, Halle Berry...Hello! And Cher is like, what, 100

years old?  I know Estelle Getty just passed away but weren't any of

the other Golden Girls were available?

~(no)rave!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> I was wondering why there was such a strong reaction against Cher

by some folks on the list?

from Perez Hilton by Perez Hilton on 8/25/08

> We thought this was a joke, but The Telegraph is a respected

newspaper.

> According to the UK's Telegraph, Academy Award-winner and music

icon Cher is in talks to play Catwoman opposite Christian Bale in the

third installment of the revamped Batman film franchise.

> A studio executive reportedly said,

>  "Cher is Nolan's (director) first choice to play Catwoman. He

wants to her to portray her like a vamp in her twilight years.  The

new Catwoman will be the absolute opposite of Michelle Pfeiffer and

Halle Berry's purring creations."

> Crazy!

> What do U think about Cher as Catwoman?

> [Image via WENN.]

> Things you can do from here:

> Subscribe to Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood

gossip blog from Perez Hilton using Google Reader

> Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your

favorite sites