From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Jesse Jackson was Bawlin Like a Baby - Looked like
a proud father
To: "Tracey de Morsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
"'Glenn Sigler'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "'Albert Fields'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "CINQUE " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "'Cleo'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "'Kai Pettaway'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "'Kera'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
"'Michael Gordon'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "'Seku Brathwaite'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "'Valery
Jean'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "'Wendell Theophilus Smith'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "'Whitney J Evans'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 11:39 PM

I saw that. I had to say at that moment, for all that Jesse has pissed me
off recently, I did feel for him. Like him or not, get tired of him at
times, can't deny that he's worked for Black people, that he's done a lot of
good. And for that Jesse who's fought for us, who's bled for us, who's been
a friend to us, i was happy. On MSNBC, John Lewis was all puffy and red
eyed, as if he'd been bawling like a baby too.

From: "Tracey de Morsella" <tdemorsella@ multiculturaladv antage.com>

Did anyone see Jesse Jackson crying right before the speech.  He looked like
a proud father.  It was a long way from "I want to crush his ball"

I loved it